For those of you that have not tried shopping at a Co-op, I get it! Don’t you wonder sometimes, why going to a health food store can be so intimidating? It took me many visits to understand… and several trips empty handed to feel comfortable.
Why do I shop at a Co-op?
- I know that I am getting high quality organic foods from local farms
- I can choose from many foods that are minimally processed and minimally packaged. That also means we are getting foods that are produced in sustainable, and ethical ways.
- Really…they care about our health.
- The people! I love the people I meet at the Co-op.
- Co-op’s are continually focused on giving back to the community- take a class and check it out.